Contract, order and delivery terms of Colourball Oy
- Payment methods include Maksekeskus, the most common online banking providers, credit cards, and PayPal and Bitcoin
- All payments are made in Euros
- The receipt or invoice of purchase must be kept for warranty or defect liability reasons
- The products are subject to a right of refund and exchange of 30 days, please read the terms of exchange under “Customer returns”.
- The warranty does not apply in the case of physical or mental neglect of the product
- In the event of damage due to transportation, the customer must notify Colourball Oy no later than five days after receiving the goods.
- Merchant is responsible for processing clients data and he shares with Maksekeskus AS only information that is related to transactions.
- Colourball Oy is not responsible for possible customs duties for deliveries.
The terms in detail
When ordering, the customer must always provide information regarding their name, address, e-mail address, postal address and phone number(s).
As a corporate customer, please provide the name of the company, address, contact person, e-mail address, business ID and phone number(s).
Customers younger than 18 must fill in the name of their custodian in the name field.
Our delivery times in Finland take usually 1-4 business days, and outside of Finland 2-7 business days. That’s basically in a blink of an eye. Read more about delivery terms here. If these times won’t apply for some reason, we will notify you with the expected delivery time by e-mail or phone.
Colourball Oy doesn’t cover delays, damage of the product or other indirect harm caused by delayed delivery in the event of a force majeure. Colourball Oy reserves the right to change its terms of delivery. The customer must get acquainted with the delivery terms that apply, before placing an order.
Shipping costs are presented after adding the items you want to the shopping cart and proceeding to checkout.
We want You to be happy with the products purchased and therefore we cover our products with a 30 day exchange and return right. You have the right to exchange the product to a similar one or to a completely different product without extra charges. In the event of the order amount being lower than the initial order, we will refund the difference via the payment method used when paying the initial order and in the event of the order amount being of higher value we bill the difference beforehand.
Before customer return, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you instructions regarding the return. Please write in Finnish or English because unfortunately we are not currently able to process messages in other languages.
Contact us before 30 days have passed. In case you contact us after 30 days, the product has no longer the right of return. A return without contacting us does not qualify as a customer return.
We kindly ask you to fill in the return form you received with your order and send it back to us with the returned goods. This ensures a smooth return that can be processed quickly.
One free of charge exchange per order. After that the customer will pay the shipping costs.
If the customer returns the entire order, the refund covers the total amount of the products only and shipping costs are not refunded.
- Products that have been washed, used or in any other way neglected cannot be returned or replaced. The products must be returned in an as good as new condition. Hygienic products such as piercing jewellery and ear piercing earrings cannot be returned! This applies to hair dyes, cosmetics and swimming suits as well!
- We only accept returns of flawless products in an as good as new condition. No stains or cat hair please!
Orders not picked up
In the event of an order not being picked up, the customer pays the shipping costs. Please fill in your contact details carefully when placing your order, this way the transport company can send you a pick-up notification.